Share | 

Kung-fu Panda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asiankidremix
The Pride King
The Pride King

Male Number of posts : 310
Job/hobbies : Fishing, Music etc etc etc.......
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Kung-fu Panda   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 pm

In "Kung Fu Panda," Jack Black heads the voice cast as Po the Panda, the laziest of all the animals in the Valley of Peace.

"Kung Fu Panda" - With powerful enemies at the gates, all hope has been pinned on an ancient prophesy that a hero will rise to save the day. But among all the martial arts masters who come forward, none has shown the mark of The Chosen One ... until now. When Po unwittingly shows up in the midst of the competition, the masters are shocked to see that this unmotivated panda bears the mark. Now it is up to them to turn this gentle giant into a kung fu fighter before it's too late. Dustin Hoffman is the voice of Shifu, the by-the-book and tough-as-nails Kung Fu master, who has been given the unenviable task of turning the undisciplined Po into a kung fu fighter. Jackie Chan's voice is attached to Master Monkey (we're sure in very broken English), a strong, agile and dedicated kung fu warrior, who serves as a daily reminder to Po of everything he is not ... yet. Ian McShane (Deadwood) is the voice of the villainous Tai Lung, a ferociously powerful snow leopard, who breaks out of prison, intent on using his kung fu skills to destroy the Valley of Peace. Lucy Liu signed on as the voice of Master Viper, another of Po's teachers, who can be coy and feminine when she needs to be, but can then uncoil the lethal kung fu warrior within.

We're not sure if pandas will be as popular as penguins on the big screen but if "Kung Fu Panda" is half as good as it promises to be, it will be one of the most popular family films of Summer 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pride.asiafreeforum.com/portal.htm
fuey401

Male Number of posts : 301
Job/hobbies : Fishing, Football, Tennis, Anime, Music, Singing
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Kung-fu Panda   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:03 pm

lol funny thing about this is me and a couple of friends saw a trailer for this... and as soon as it came to the panda's part everyone looked at me and said it was me... i thought yea that's pretty much like me haha

krayz-ninja

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Kung-fu Panda   Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:32 am

i read about this a while back. looks like a hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung-fu Panda   

Back to top Go down

Kung-fu Panda
Page 1 of 1